keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

OpenVox multiple D410P Dahdi configuration problem - one works, two fails

11 years 1 month ago #8664 by chunlei.yi
hi,

pls send me remote access, I will check it for you. you can contact me via msn or skype

msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 1 month ago #8666 by AlexH
Hi Chunlei,

I am afraid that due to PCI-DSS restrictions I can not let you ssh onto any of our servers. Is there anything I can send you that would help work out what is wrong? I did try to post the section of /var/log/messages showing what happened when I ran dahdi_cfg, but even trimmed down it was too large for the text posting restrictions here. I will try to zip it and upload if I can.

Thanks,
Alex
11 years 1 month ago #8667 by AlexH
/var/log/messages showing what happened when I ran dahdi_cfg
Attachments:
11 years 1 month ago #8670 by chunlei.yi
hi alex,

you can use the following dahdi driver to try
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-l...e-2.6.1+2.6.1.tar.gz
if still have problem,i advice you to replace the system with one lower kernel version.it's better if i can check it via teamviewer,pls contact me via msn or skype when you are online
11 years 1 month ago #8679 by AlexH
Hi Chunlei,

I have downloaded that OpenVox Dahdi driver 2.6.1+2.6.1 release 1.3.5, but it will not compile under kernel 3.8.1 or 3.6.10.

It gives error:

CC [M] /home/asteriskpbx/src/asterisk-complete/openvox/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/wcb4xxp/base.o
/home/asteriskpbx/src/asterisk-complete/openvox/dahdi-linux-complete-2.6.1+2.6.1/linux/drivers/dahdi/wcb4xxp/base.c:38:46: fatal error: asm/system.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Is there a recomended kernel version I should be using?
11 years 1 month ago #8681 by chunlei.yi
hi Alex,

we usually use the 2.6.18 or 2.6.32 kernel version, the 3.0 also is ok. pls try again and give me the feedback.
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds